Sunday, April 15, 2012

Monday's Weather

Watch the weather carefully and make your attendance decision based on your safety, not on convenience. I will be in class as usual, unless flooding renders my little car a low-budget imitation of the Titanic. We can accomplish a high-speed catch-up during our remaining classes.

This does not apply to other classes or instructors; this is my decision. Don't use it as a plea to skip another class.

The early turn-in of your research paper for extra credit is extended to 11:15 A.M. Wednesday, not beyond. Remember that as an 'umble adjunct I am not on campus very much, so give your paper to any of the many nice folks in the office and ask them to save it for me. If you do, make and keep a hard copy -- no storage devices, please -- for yourself in case the first copy goes amiss; I can grade only that which is placed into my hands. Keeping extra copies of your work is a good practice in any case, both in college and in your career.