Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Classes for Monday, 9 April

If you are one of the few who ever read angryverbs.blogspot.com, please access Blackboard and see if this message also appears there.

Thanks!

4 April 2012

2:45 P.M.

Dear Students:

This morning I attended my first-ever Blackboard class, and will now make the transition to this electronic mystery. Please note that for the remainder of this semester all notes will also be posted on angryverbs.com. Please forgive my misadventures in formatting.



On Monday a good, typed rough draft, complete with works cited, of your research paper is due for class sharing. Don't John Wayne this; have me look at it and make general comments (I'm not going to proof-read your paper). Help each other -- I want you to know the MLA format for your success in college and in your career.



Then you will suffer...um...enjoy my brilliant discussion on SYMBOLISM and ALLEGORY, which will help you prepare for your next essay. I have a handout for you to mark up, and of course will talk entirely too long.